Make Ready - Z3/Z4
At Comuna, we pride ourselves in the Buena Vida “Good Life” approach by taking great care of our properties, residents, and employees. If this philosophy is aligned with who you are, we encourage you to check out this opportunity!
Make Ready Technician
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician to be a part of our maintenance team to ensure resident satisfaction and timely maintenance service.
- In coordination with the Community Manager and the Maintenance Lead, the Make Ready Technician’s primary responsibility is to ensure that all vacated apartments are converted into “market ready” status in a timely manner and according to the Community Manager and Service Manager Time line
- Assist in the maintenance of all public and common areas of the property in a clean, neat, attractive condition
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs correctly and in a timely manner
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship
- Abide by the company’s hazardous communication program and follow correct, safe work practices at all times
- Participate in company training as required
Qualifications Skills and Requirements…
- Must possess general knowledge of all aspects of maintenance repair and service to include one or more years of experience
- Must have reliable means of transportation to/from work
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must have general knowledge of OSHA, ADA and Fair Housing regulations
- Flexibility to work on an on-call basis, including holidays, weekends and nights (with an on-call bonus pay opportunity)
- Must be able to physically access all exterior and interior parts of the property and amenities; must be able to push, pull, lift, carry, or maneuver weights of up to fifty (50) pounds independently; Ability to stand for long periods of time and walk moderate distances.
- May be required to assist in emergency measures as required where weather conditions could include temperatures in excess of 90 degrees or below 32 degrees
- Must pass a background check
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Why You Will Love Working With Comuna…
- Purpose driven culture; rewarding work
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K retirement plan with robust employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Weekly pay schedule
- Performance Bonus opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We believe that the unique contributions and perspectives of our employees is the driver of our success. We are deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment where every individual feels supported and differences are celebrated. Comuna is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to giving every candidate equal consideration regardless of age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic.
We're eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who can do the job, but candidates seeking a long lasting opportunity to make a difference! If you have been searching for a company who takes great pride in their services and mission, click APPLY!