Leasing Agent - Austin
BONUS POTENTIAL*GET HIRED FAST*GROW YOUR CAREER*IMMEDIATE BENEFITS*WEEKLY PAY
Are you looking for an Apartment Leasing Role that will allow you to utilize your sales/leasing skills while also being part of a company rich in a history of excellence, with an exciting future? If so, you may have found the perfect fit!
At Comuna, we pride ourselves in the Buena Vida “Good Life” approach by taking great care of our properties, residents, and employees. If this philosophy is aligned with who you are, we encourage you to check out this opportunity!
We are in search of a Leasing Agent to lead the onsite marketing and leasing function for one of our communities.
What You’ll Do…
- Lead the property’s marketing, leasing and sales strategies to achieve occupancy and revenue goals
- Qualify prospects: establish an understanding their needs and
- Stay informed about current market and local competitive space that may impact the community’s occupancy, market rent and sales results
- Develop short and long-term marketing goals to sustain occupancy and follow the property’s established policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost occupancy
- Design and execute marketing activities and events generate new leads and drive traffic to the property including implementing resident referral programs, attending networking local events, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites) and following other property-specific marketing plans
- Use the on-site property management software application (Yardi) to track apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents
- Conduct tours and ensure the property meet the Company’s standards for show quality by daily inspecting the marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the property’s maintenance team members and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities
- Follow-up with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction (calls, cards, thank you notes, etc). Documents all follow up and prospect status (urgent, hot, standard, mild) during the lifecycle of the sales process.
- Utilize the CRM Yardi to capture all activity and contact during the lifecycle of the sales process. Respond to new leads in a timely manner
- Acts as a partner and back up to Community Manager, performing operational responsibilities as needed to support the team
Qualifications and Requirements…
- A high school diploma and a minimum of 1-2 years leasing experience
- Yardi experience preferred
- Market outreach experience (networking, events, social media, etc)
- Must pass a background check
- Purpose driven and passionate about making a difference in other’s lives
- Strong relationship building skills
- Naturally curious and always striving to improve
- Self-aware, coachable, and accountable
- Possesses strong communication skills with a proven ability to build collaborative partnerships
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, special events and/or holidays when required
Some of the Reasons You’ll Love Working With Comuna
- Purpose driven culture; rewarding work
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- Performance bonus opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We believe that the unique contributions and perspectives of our employees is the driver of our success. We are deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment where every individual feels supported and differences are celebrated. Comuna is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to giving every candidate equal consideration regardless of age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic.
We're eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who can do the job, but candidates seeking a long-lasting opportunity to make a difference! If you have been searching for a company who takes great pride in their services and mission, click APPLY!